Tuesday, May 29, 2012

World MS Day

World MS Day is Wednesday, May 30.  I really like the World MS Day website.  After clicking through the intro about MS, MS patients' postcards are presented in which they tell their stories.  The ones that I've read through inspire me to trudge along though this wacky illness.  Today is the 3 month anniversary of my MS Day.  My originally story is hereDouble vision is gone, but fatigue is here.  Random muscle contractions are here.  Random itching spells hit.  Pins and needles poke me randomly.  I give myself Betaseron shots every other day.  I have hot flashes from the Betaseron.    I practically melt in the sun.  I don't look sick.  People ask how I am- I'm okay.  I have up days, down days, up moments, down moments.  This is hard, but it could be so much worse! 

No comments:

Post a Comment